When it comes to winter backcountry camping, MSR's new Access Tents are carving fresh tracks. Lighter than a classic mountaineering tent, but warmer than backpacking tents, they're the first tents to strike a balance between high-quality winter protection and true lightweight performance in livable designs.
MSR Access tents let you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around heavy mountaineering tents. Warm, light and strong, these tents provide touring users with a robust home base for their mountain pursuits.
- Strong *Easton® Syclone™ poles resist breaking
- Unique central support frame optimizes interior space, resists snow loading
- Lighter than MSR mountaineering tents, warmer than MSR backpacking tents
- Frame is easy to set up in cold conditions
- Two doors and easy access for two people
To be in with a chance of winning an MSR Acess Series tent, simply answer the question below.