Versatility that unleashes freedom of movement.
Superlight and breathable soft-shell pullover with durability for harsh alpine environments.
Attention to functional protection creates a design focused on climbing. Utilizing a superlight, durable yet highly breathable material, the Sigma SL Anorak (RRP £130) gives unrestrained movement and elevated performance in a softhsell pullover for comfortable, confident climbing. Superlight and breathable Aequora Airperm™ fabric gives wind protection and durability against rock. The deep front zip makes access easy and increases air flow during streneuous climbs. The fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood sits comfortably when climbing and doesn't restrict vision. The Sigma SL Anorak is the sum total of Arc'teryx designers responding to the needs of our climbing community.
- Superlight, highly air-permeable and abrasion resistant softshell
- Deep front zipper for easy on/off and rapid ventilation
- Conditions: Windy, cool climbing
- Fabric: Aequora Airperm ™86% nylon/ 14% elastene
- Weight: Men's: 303g/10.7oz (M) Women's: 263.8g/9.3oz (S)
For your chance to win an Arc'teryx Sigma SL simply answer the question below.