Ibex is a 50 + 10 litre lightweight climbing sack with simple but well thought-out features for uncomplicated mountaineering and trekking. Designed and made in the UK with rock solid construction, uncompromising and durable materials, and attention to detail. With a main compartment of tough but lightweight VX21 it is balanced off with a super tough 500D Cordura base for extra abrasion reseistance.
For extra streamlining, Ibex can be fully stripped back to make a minimal and lightweight sack: take off the lid, straps, waist belt and back stiffener.
Ibex is one of two new rucksacks currently coming out our UK factory based here at Alpkit HQ. It's exciting times as we increase our commitment into UK manufacturing over the coming months. Ibex pre-orders are in the process of being finished off whilst the 45l Chamois is available now.
- 500D Cordura base and VX21 panels chosen to balance weight and durability
- Detachable VX21 lid with large main compartment and zipped valuables pocket
- Detachable waist belt with hip stabilising straps
- Chest strap with vertical and horizontal adjustability
- Extension chimney lets you carry more stuff
- Thermo-formed shoulder straps with top stabilising straps
- Thermo-formed back panel in 2 sizes with removeable back stiffener
- All contact points bar-tacked and webbing sewn into seams for strength
- 4 side compression straps with 25 mm Duraflex S.J. side squeeze buckles
- Top carry strap for rope / coat
- Removable ice axe loops and bungee straps
- Hydration port
Simply the answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning an Ibex rucksack (hint: check out the Ibex page for the answer)