Combine a Perwanger suede leather upper with a breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining and what do you get?
Rugged durability, plus optimized climate comfort for changing weather conditions.
The SALEWA Vultur GTX is a crampon-compatible, unisex mountaineering boot with a suede upper and waterproof, insulated GORE-TEX® protection for technical climbing and mixed alpine terrain.
The (semi-automatic/B2) crampon-compatible Vibram® WrapThread Combi sole offers optimal traction and surefootedness over rough terrain. All-day comfort comes courtesy of the overlapping construction, flex collar and SALEWA’s 3F System, which connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring flexibility and support. And the 3D Lacing and multi-layer MFF+ footbed allow you to individually adjust and tailor the fit to the shape of your foot or when wearing thicker socks.
- Weight: 820g
- RRP £260.00
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Insole: Stiff - Nylon + 27% Fiberglass, Bilight Midsole
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Upper: 2.6mm Perwanger suede leather, 360° full rubber rand
- Sizes: 3 - 3,5 - 4 - 4,5 - 5 - 5,5 - 6 - 6,5 - 7 - 7,5 - 8 - 8,5 - 9 - 9,5 - 10 - 10,5 - 11 - 11,5 - 12 - 13
Note: prizes will be sent out after the product arrives in stock in December