Offering low-weight and durability in equal measure the Saltoro Jacket is a great all-rounder that takes full advantage of Gore-Tex hybrid construction. The combination of 75D Gore-Tex in the shoulders, hips and outside sleeve gives the Saltoro Jacket the durability needed for use with a heavy pack. Gore-Tex Paclite® is used in the rest of the jacket keeping it lightweight and packable for the days when you need a shell just in case. Fully featured with our renowned Mountain HC hood, trim but un-restrictive Alpine fit and side venting zips, this is the ideal shell for trekking and backpacking in the mountains in all but the most severe of conditions.
A lightweight and protective waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking in the mountains.
GORE-TEX 75D and GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric are combined to give a lightweight, comfortable shell that retains the durability required for regular use with a pack. Our Alpine fit is completely unrestrictive for all-day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in the worst weather.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- YKK® WR underarm venting zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 425g / 15oz (men's large) 380g / 13.4oz (women's 12)
For your chance to win a Mountain Equipment Saltoro Jacket simply answer the question below.