Designed as a lightweight insulation layer for fast-paced mountain activities, where thermoregulation and breathability in a sleek silhouette is required.
Using the same cutting-edge synthetic PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume insulation with Cross Core technology as the rest of the ThermoPlume range, the Icarus and Phoenix Lite hold their insulation close to the body in micro baffles to maintain maximum warmth for their weight.
This is achieved by its structure mimicking the fluidity, feel and aesthetic of goose down more closely than ever before. ThermoPlume gives the loft and compressibility of down, whilst retaining all the benefits of the traditional PrimaLoft insulation that we know and trust to keep us warm, even when wet.
The Icarus and Phoenix Lite boast an intuitive feature-set; with elasticated cuffs, insulated under-helmet hood complementing the versatile and deceptively robust insulation to create a technical garment that works with you as you push Further. Faster.
- PERTEX® Quantum Pro outer
- PERTEX® QUANTUM 20D nylon with Durable Water Repellancy
- 160g (M) of PrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® Insulation with Cross Core™ technology in the main body
- FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- YKK front zip
- Full-length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Articulated arms for high reach movements
- Pre-elasticated hem to reduce heat loss