The Helium Rain Jacket and Pants bring extra durability, breathability and waterproofing to the superlight shell category. Using a unique fabric with diamond-shaped filaments that lock together, the new Helium Rain Jacket and Pants have five times the tear strength of the current Helium fabric, as well as a 50 percent higher waterproof rating.
The new Helium pieces are made with a 2.5-layer, 30D ripstop fabric, Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse, which is being launched exclusively throughout 2020 with Outdoor Research. This bluesign-approved fabric is also slightly lighter in weight than the current Helium fabric. The pants feature a partial zipper to make it easy to get them on and off while wearing shoes.
The Helium family from Outdoor Research has for many years set the standard in incredibly lightweight and packable shells for backcountry adventures and travel. Jacket SRP £140 weight (large) 178g. Pants SRP £100 weight (large) 189g Available in men's and women's.
Rain jacket features
- Adjustable hood
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Zip chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Carabiner loop and key clip
- Reflective logo and overlay on forearm
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Elastic cuffs
Rain pants features
- Elastic waist band with drawcord and gripper tape.
- Crotch Gusset for ease of movement.
- Zipped back pocket that doubles as a stuff sack.
- Carabiner loop and key clip in pocket.
- Reflective logo
- Ankle zippers
- Elastic ankle cuffs with gripper tape and lace loop
- Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse Ripstop 2.5L 100% nylon 30D, Blue sign approved. Hydrostatic resistance 20,000, breathability 20,00.
S-XXL men's, XS-XL women's
And dont forget the Infinite Warranty!