It's the perfect time to treat your outdoor clothing and footwear to the care it needs for winter, with the Nikwax Essentials Kit for only £25.00.
After investing in good-quality outdoor gear, it is often easy to forget that to make it last and keep functioning to its full potential, aftercare is essential. More often than not, the easiest option is to wear it out and push it to the back of the cupboard, then buy a new, shiny, fully-functioning replacement.
Smart investment is looking after your expensive purchases. You service your car so it runs longer, buy a phone case to protect your phone. So why not look after your outdoor gear in the same way? You can breathe a new life into your waterproof jacket or walking boots simply by cleaning and re-proofing them.
The solution is simple. Nikwax is the world leader in performance gear aftercare.
The Nikwax Essentials Kit is the ultimate all-round service for your outdoor wardrobe. Tech Wash and TX.Direct clean and re-proof your waterproof outerwear. Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel and Fabric & Leather Proof will spruce up your outdoor waterproof footwear and with the added soft-bristled brush, there is no excuse not to tackle even the most stubborn, caked-on mud on your boots.
Included in your kit:
- Nikwax Tech Wash - effectively removes contaminants, such as dirt, and safely revitalises durable water repellency (DWR). Using conventional laundry detergents on waterproof clothing will leave behind water attracting residues masking the DWR.
- Nikwax TX.Direct - leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres allowing moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability, keeping you dry. Its DWR develops on air drying. As there is no need to tumble dry, this saves energy and protects more vulnerable, older, garments.
- Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel - cleans your footwear, from walking boots to trainers, removing mud and dirt. It helps restore breathability and prepares your footwear for effective waterproofing.
- Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof - Easy and quick to apply, spray on to wet boots and it will leave a flexible water repellent treatment on the individual fibres of the fabric and leather.
- Soft-bristled footwear brush - Gently and effectively removes stubborn, caked-on mud.
- 10l Dry Bag - Perfect for keeping your valuables safe and dry. Plus great for storing muddy, wet gear after your adventures.
The Nikwax Kit range is a great option for Christmas gifting.