Petzl's Frame Construction harnesses feature high-strength bias tape on the edges of the waistbelt and leg loops to provide strength and support. Weight is distributed over the entire area between the tape making the harness very comfortable. Perforated closed cell foam, ventilated mesh and comfortable 3D woven polyester offer maximum ventilation.
Technology, high strength bias tape, foam spreaders ... all the key features of the new Petzl harnesses range are featured in the video below.
Read on for the 2011 models that feature the technology.
More on frame technology:
The 2011 Frame Technology Harnesses are:
(with adjustable leg loops)
- Calidris – broader waist and leg, 2 waist adjustment buckles for centring the harness and gear loops
- Corax - 2 waist adjustment buckles for centring the harness and gear loops
- Adjama – men's lighter harness fully adjustable
- Luna – women's lighter harness fully adjustable
(with fixed leg loops)
- Hirundos – light harness
- Sama - men's lighter harness
- Selena – women's lighter harness