Cool, clean, safe drinking water whever you may be.
New for 2021, LifeStraw have combined their advanced filtration technology with the rugged durability of a stainless steel flask.
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, and, and cloudiness; improves taste.
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter lasts up to 4,000 L and the activated carbon filter lasts up to 100 L of water with proper use and maintenance .
- Independently lab tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI.
- 650ml capacity. Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water! Double wall vacuum insulated bottle keeps your water cool all day.
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
Available in 4 timeless colours;
How it Works
LifeStraw's membrane filters are made of hollow fiber technology—similar to that used in Kidney dialysis.
The membranes are formed into many small straws with microscopic pores—dirty water is drawn into the straws but only clean water can pass out —bacteria, parasites, microplastics, dirt + other forms of turbidity, and with the Ultra Filter, even viruses are blocked because they are too large to pass through the pores.
Thanks to the very large filtration surface area created by the numerous long straws within the system, LifeStraw produces exceptional flow rates and water filtration volumes.
LifeStraw is not a retail company with a social impact programme
LifeStraw is a social impact company with a retail programme
LifeStraw was born of an effort to eradicate Guinea worm in partnership with the Carter Centre. For 10 years, LifeStraw continued to work on Guinea worm eradication, tackled humanitarian crises and responded to waterbourne disease outbreaks before becoming a retail company.
Today the LifeStraw commercial products programme has grown from the original "Straw" to encompase a wide range of personal water filters and bottles, right up to gravity feed systems capable of supporting large groups of people and even removing viruses from contaminated water.
Social Impact is not our side gig. It is who we are.
For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year. Our programmes are long term and locally driven - we have 40 full time staff in Kenya and we make a five year commitment to support every water filter delivered.
The impact is real. Since it's inception in 2014, the LifeStraw Give Back Programme has provided 4,653,742 kids with a year of safe water.
The work is ongoing - you can find out much more via this link to LifeStraw's website. Here you can also view LifeStraw's "Responsibility Report 2021" - there is much more detail on the work LifeStraw is undertaking to reduce wasteful packaging, become carbon neutral and their recent acheivement of becoming a certified Benefit Corporation.