The Mammut Recovery Series has been divided into three categories - RELAX, PERFORM, and PROTECT - each category designed for different conditions and activities; and with a down or synthetic insulation option for each.
Crafted to deliver optimal physical recovery, Recovery Series sleeping bags feature a completely revised shape; with more space in the upper body and elbow areas for greater freedom of movement and a more natural sleeping position.
One of the most noticeable designs is a central two-way zip. This offers improved temperature management, letting you ventilate as needed with an insulated covering along the zipper protecting from cold ingress.
A soft, noise-reducing hood lining offers additional comfort for a restful and rejuvenating sleep. The considered design also comes with a sleep mask and earplugs to help shut out background noise or daylight when catching up on much-needed rest.
Men's and Women's Protect down bags:
Something for the winter months. Extreme temperatures. Extremely good sleep. With the revolutionary new Protect range of sleeping bags you can sleep as soundly as in your own bed. As part of the Recovery series, the sleeping bag features an optimized fit for greater comfort, a central zipper for climate regulation and special material to prevent irritating noises. The down filling optimizes both weight and packing volume.
The women's version features a comfort limit of -21 while the men's features a comfort limit of -18.
- Inner length (EN 13537:2012): 220 cm
- Comfort temperature limit in °F (EN 13537:2012): -1 °F
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012): 60 cm
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012): -18 °C
- Construction type: H Box
- Extreme temperature in °F (EN 13537:2012): -40 °F
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012): -40 °C
- Comfort temperature in °F (EN 13537:2012): 14 °F
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012): -10 °C
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012): 80 cm
- Warm collar: Yes
- Restorative sleep thanks to a newly developed sleeping bag shape
- Intuitive climate regulation with a central 2-way zipper
- Comfortable, soft material in the hood reduces noise and increases comfort
- Including deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noises
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- 700 cuin fill power with ethically procured and certified RDS down
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening to protect from cold and wind
- Drawstring for easy adjustment of the hood and insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box for greater comfort without extra weight
- Zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Supplied with a storage bag