Nigel Rayner

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

I have just finished reading Ken Crocket's History of Scottish Mountaineering Vol 2. I noted a couple of references to Nigel Rayner who did some early front point ascents of Scottish Winter Classics with Mick Geddes in the early 70's in record times. Nigel was in the University of East Anglia club later on and inspired us to make many long journeys North.

I would like to make contact with him, so if anyone knows his whereabouts please get in touch.

L.A. 30 Jan 2018
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:If its this one it shouldnt be too hard

https://thereisnocavalry.wordpress.com/tag/nigel-rayner/

In reply to L.A.:

Thanks LA but I don't think it is - the one I know had a career in overseas development as far as I can recall. 

Bob Aitken 30 Jan 2018
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

I think the one you're after is Nigel C. Rayner.  He resigned his membership of the SMC in 2010, at which time he was I believe a senior economist with the Asian Development Bank in the Philippines.  But sorry, I can't help beyond that point.

In reply to Bob Aitken:

Thanks Bob - that sounds right for his career. I will follow the Banking thread.

chrissie 06 Mar 2018
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

Hi I am also looking for Nigel C. Rayner. To be precise I am actually wanting to get in touch with him to reach his wife... if anyone knows how and where about that I could reached him/her I will be most grateful.

Thank you.

Chrissie

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...