lost Dog in need of help

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dave the Rave 12 Mar 2019
In reply to Removed Userfertilious:

Not everyone’s on face book. Any info for non facebookers? 

Mike-W-99 12 Mar 2019
In reply to Dave the Rave:

Here you go - 

Fiona Young

Yesterday at 20:47

LOST DOG!!
PLEASE SHARE 
Hi everyone 
Our dog Ben ran off this afternoon in Cairngorm mountains, he was out with my husband who was near diagonal gully near Loch an. He is a cavachon, white in colour, brown leather collar and was wearing a jacket-orange on the outside with blue inside (see picture below which was taken today) he is also microchipped. My husband looked for him and followed his tracks as far as he could before the weather and light was lost. Please if anyone finds him please contact us, please share this post especially with anyone who lives in the area or might be out walking/skiing in that area over the next few days. Below are pictures of the area he was last seen. 
Thank you for all your help

Mr Lopez 12 Mar 2019
In reply to Dave the Rave:

> LOST DOG!!
> PLEASE SHARE
> Hi everyone
> Our dog Ben ran off this afternoon in Cairngorm mountains, he was out with my husband who was near diagonal gully near Loch an. He is a cavachon, white in colour, brown leather collar and was wearing a jacket-orange on the outside with blue inside (see picture below which was taken today) he is also microchipped. My husband looked for him and followed his tracks as far as he could before the weather and light was lost. Please if anyone finds him please contact us, please share this post especially with anyone who lives in the area or might be out walking/skiing in that area over the next few days. Below are pictures of the area he was last seen.
> Thank you for all your help

> UPDATE
> Thank you for all your shares, advice and comments. Ben is still missing, weather is better today so husband is going back to where he was last seen so fingers crossed 🤞all the relevant agencies know as well as people on the MRT and work on the mountain. I will keep you posted 😔🤞x

UPDATE
 My husband has been up looking for Ben all day before the weather got too bad. The good news is that he found Ben and he is where we thought, he is alive moving about but he stuck on a ledge to the right of diagonal gully. My husband tried to get him to climb up or jump down but he wouldn't come. It was too dangerous for him to scramble down or get too him. The winds became to high so we have to leave him there. This breaks our heart💔 so please if you don't have anything helpful/nice to say please don't comment. Thanks for all your help, support and kind words we really appreciate it. We just have to hope our boy god's on until there is a break in the weather x

Post edited at 23:17
 Michael Gordon 13 Mar 2019
In reply to Mr Lopez:

That's sad. Hoping that he can be rescued soon.

plyometrics 13 Mar 2019
In reply to Michael Gordon:

Good news, sounds like Ben’s been found!! 

nigel n 13 Mar 2019
 Michael Gordon 13 Mar 2019
In reply to nigel n:

Brilliant! Some awful weather conditions - amazing how hardy dogs can be.

Dave the Rave 13 Mar 2019
In reply to Michael Gordon:

It’s a Bichon Frise. Built for subzero.

Mr Lopez 13 Mar 2019
In reply to nigel n:

Excellent. That made my day

ETA: Post/video from the rescue crew https://www.facebook.com/MCA/posts/2104399952931109?hc_location=ufi

Post edited at 17:16
 Sean Kelly 13 Mar 2019

Well done to the Rescue Services and brilliant news!

Johnhi 13 Mar 2019

It was heart breaking reading the thread this morning, really has made my day to see a happy ending!

Welsh Kate 13 Mar 2019
In reply to nigel n:

Saw that earlier and couldn't help wondering whether the training exercise just happened, quite by chance, with no forward planning at all, to be taking near where the dog was cragfast

Well done the Coastie crew.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...