looking for climbing partner. Scottish winter climbs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Przemo999 28 Oct 2021

Hi, looking for climbing partner for winter climbing in Scotland. Wiling to try some classic routes on Ben Nevis. Got a bit of experience but i haven't been climbing in the winter for last 2y. Got rack and ropes. I'am working shifts, most weeks i'am off for 3 days in a row, happy for quick 2-3 days trips . I'am based around Newcastle. 

Lugonn 29 Oct 2021
In reply to Przemo999:

Hey I sent you a message

Shortshorts 29 Oct 2021
In reply to Przemo999:

messaged

Steve Mr P 10 Nov 2021
In reply to Przemo999:

your post got me thinking so I posted the following - thought we could connect as were after the same thing

"Hi, looking for climbing partners for winter climbing in Scotland. Wiling to try some classic routes on Ben Nevis, Cairngorms or further afield. Got a lot of experience but i haven’t been for a while so I’m doing two 1 week tours of the Ben with PYB and Glenmore Lodge guides to get back up to speed  . I have rack & ropes.  I'm based in the Midlands and available any-time and at short notice. Ping me a message and we can have an initial chat on the phone"

Graeme G 10 Nov 2021
In reply to Przemo999:

There’s a Facebook group for this sort of thing.

MttSnr 11 Nov 2021
In reply to Graeme G:

I would have thought looking for climbing partners was absolutely core UKC Forums activity.  I've got life long friends as a result of this website.  

Dave_Stocks 18 Nov 2021
In reply to Przemo999:

Messaged you 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...