I am looking for a pair of Dmm Rebel ice axes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 RidEr015 26 Dec 2019

Hello There, 

I am Looking for a pair of Dmm Rebel ice axes. Please conatact me if you have one!

DaveHK 26 Dec 2019
In reply to RidEr015:

Is the going rate not something like £500?

GHawksworth 26 Dec 2019
In reply to DaveHK:

yup! Lara croft fanboys will snatch them up and with the earnings, one can buy yourself some lighter axes brand new

Post edited at 16:40
 tspoon1981 26 Dec 2019
In reply to GHawksworth:

I'm assuming that RidEr015 is one of those fanboys/fangirls, I doubt anyone that winter climbs is going to set up a profile for the sole purpose of buying a specific model of slightly dated axe

damowilk 26 Dec 2019
In reply to RidEr015:

I have a pair, and would reluctantly consider letting them go, if the price was right. They’re well used, so have the typical rebel scratches. Got some spare picks for then somewhere, and the clip leashes, if they’re actually going to be used for climbing! I’m in NZ so shipping will cost a bit.

Rosie Green 26 Dec 2019
In reply to RidEr015:

I have a pair. Well used. Willing to sell for the right price.

OblongBob 26 Dec 2019
In reply to RidEr015: I’ve got a pair hardly used. What sort of price are we talking?

In reply to RidEr015:

DMM would do well to follow Grivel's example and produce some limited edition legacy axes. I'm sure they have the dies knocking around somewhere

jezzah 27 Dec 2019
In reply to OblongBob:

I sold mine last year for the same price I bought them for 10 years before! And they were very well used indeed. Probably should have charged more for them given the Tomb Raider interest they have in the USA.

As has been mentioned above, I don't understand why DMM doesn't make a series of LTD edition rebel axes.

GHawksworth 27 Dec 2019
In reply to jezzah:

What's that shop in llanberis called with loads of them in the front window? Bet they could get out of a sticky situation if they needed to selling that display off!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...