DMM REBEL ICE AXe

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Angelrttn 08 Jan 2022

Hello Guys, Im interested to buy a pair of DMM Rebel axes if is possible with some extra blade. I cant find it and I really want to get them, Can anyone help me with that? PLeas/Thanks

profitofdoom 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

> Hello Guys, Im interested to buy a pair of DMM Rebel axes if is possible with some extra blade. I cant find it and I really want to get them, Can anyone help me with that? PLeas/Thanks

Did you search the Internet, and / or equipment shops? Where did you search so far? I'm sure people on here can advise you, but dear new user please say where you have searched so far. Thank you and welcome to the forum

Looking forward to your reply

TechnoJim 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

There was a pair on eBay with spare picks a couple of days ago dude.

OP Angelrttn 08 Jan 2022
In reply to profitofdoom:

I looked all over the internet, dmm brand stores and second-hand pages. They seem to have stopped manufacturing. I've only seen 1 ad on ebay but it's bidding and I doubt I can get it.

OP Angelrttn 08 Jan 2022
In reply to TechnoJim:

I've only seen 1 ad on ebay but it's bidding and I doubt I can get it.

Dark-Cloud 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

Tombraider fan ?

Andy Hardy 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

Extra blade? 

Garethza 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Andy Hardy:

PLeas

OP Angelrttn 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Y. my brother works in the military, he does climbing all the time and he is fan of TombRaider

Jamie Hageman 09 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

Dmm no longer make them, so you will be buying secondhand.

A pair ending on Ebay in a few hours.  What are you wanting to pay for a pair?  One or two years ago they were going for £600 a pair on Ebay.  I have seen prices come down, but fewer are coming up for sale at the moment so perhaps prices will rise again.  

If you are capable of some painting and weathering techniques, you can buy full size 3D printed models of the axe here - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/827884258/tomb-raider-climbing-axe-3d-print...

Good luck!

Post edited at 10:40
In reply to Jamie Hageman:

Oooops, I've just bought the 3D printed axe myself!!  Couldn't resist it!  Sorry.  Only £22.  I fancy a bit of a modelling project.  

Someone else selling them here on etsy - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/694402430/3dd0071-ice-axe-film-prop-3d-prin...

Post edited at 10:45
OP Angelrttn 09 Jan 2022
In reply to Jamie Hageman:

Im not interested. The ice axes will be for a functional use

In reply to Angelrttn:

Fair enough!  £367 for the pair.  

angry pirate 09 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

Can I ask why the rebel then? 

It is a 20 something year old design (I know I lusted after a pair when I worked in outdoor retail in the late 90's) and there are arguably much better tools out there now for the kind of money rebels go for second-hand.

OP Angelrttn 10 Jan 2022
In reply to angry pirate:

Bcz, My brother is Fan of Tomb Raider also he works in the army and he will use them

angry pirate 10 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

Fair play. In which case though, you're better picking up a set of second-hand modern tools and a set of 3d printed rebels for less than you'd spend on a real pair.

I loved Rebels when they came out but I'd throw money at Nomics or similar nowadays.

Dark-Cloud 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

Weird, do the army not provide him with the relevant kit to climb? Is the MOD that poor that we have to buy our boys 10 year old climbing kit?

Either way there is a set of Rebels on eBay, good luck, they go for crazy money, item ID 224782456358

DaveHK 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

> Bcz, My brother is Fan of Tomb Raider also he works in the army and he will use them

Be honest, you thought you could pick them up cheap from some climbers that didn't know what they went for on ebay.  

French Erick 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

I have a pair with a brand new set of picks still in the package. You can have them for £500 with P&P. No need for any auctions 🤣😁😉

Dark-Cloud 11 Jan 2022
In reply to French Erick:

That's doing them a favour! A a battered old pair went on eBay for £700.....

VictorM 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

> That's doing them a favour! A a battered old pair went on eBay for £700.....

Is this just Cosplay crazy or do they really make you climb WI7 as if it's WI2? All the gear you can buy for 700 pounds...

OP Angelrttn 11 Jan 2022
In reply to DaveHK:

The price is not the problem, otherwise the way to get it. I just see auctions in ebay and like this is difficult to get it. 

OP Angelrttn 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Yes they have all the stuf ofc, hes in the french army. But u can utilise your personal equipment

DaveHK 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

> The price is not the problem, otherwise the way to get it. I just see auctions in ebay and like this is difficult to get it. 

Well Erick has offered you a set for £500 so you're sorted!

OP Angelrttn 11 Jan 2022
In reply to DaveHK:

Im not crazy, yest there were some pruchase of more than 500L But not all. The last was 250 or less

OP Angelrttn 11 Jan 2022

And finally i found once. But idk how to close the Topic. is my first time in UKH 

DaveHK 11 Jan 2022
In reply to French Erick:

> I have a pair with a brand new set of picks still in the package. You can have them for £500 with P&P. No need for any auctions 🤣😁😉

I think you've dodged a bullet there Erick, those cosplay evenings just wouldn't be the same if you'd had to use your Nomics.

Dave_Stocks 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

DMM Still Product spare picks but they are not always in stock. 

Link

https://dmmwales.com/climbing-products/winter-equipment/ice-axe-spares-for-...

You can put your email address in and will be updated once back in stock.

m0untainman 07 Feb 2022
In reply to Angelrttn:

I have a pair for sale.  

search eBay and you should find them.  Only put them on today.  

Thanks 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...