/ Climbing partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
daviess566 04 Nov 2019

Hi there

I am hoping to get some weekends climbing in Scotland this winter. Looking for a competent, easy going but reliable person to partner with.

I live in Sheffield and would probably aim to leave on Friday and return Sunday.

Have all gear, ropes guide book etc. Also have car If needed but preferably looking to share with someone else as wife likes to use over weekend - can happily contribute to fuel.

Admittedly, not done any winter climbing in Scotland before, all has been in the alps ice, mixed etc.. So probably want to climb lower grades to start with.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Stephen.

GhostHardware 11:31 Tue
In reply to daviess566:

Hi mate i would be up for that, add me on ig: @gee_is_burial

UKH Forums 12:10 Tue
This thread was started in the WINTER CLIMBING forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

Lifts & Partners
Need someone to climb with, or a lift to Scotland - put your notice here and make new friends! Please register first though since we don't allow partner requests from unregistered users. This is also the place to post notices about climbing friends you have lost contact with and are trying to find. Threads are auto-deleted after 90 days without replies.

More Forum descriptions - http://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/info/forums.html

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.