UKH

/ Cicerone Welsh Winter Climbs

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
O'Donopoo - on 11 Nov 2018

Hi,

Just wondering, would anyone be able to take some photos of pages 1 through 7 in the book? I've just been sellotaping the pages back in and found that a bunch of them are missing. I was going to rewrite them on note paper and stick them in to maintain the ultimate level of tattiness in my book as opposed to simply buying a new one. Although I'm starting to feel the quantity of sellotape may be adding a noticeable weight to my pack, I'm strangely attached to this guidebook and don't really want to let it go.

I don't have a contents page any more and it's getting irritating

Thanks in advance

Toby

Post edited at 13:34
deepstar - on 11 Nov 2018
In reply to O'Donopoo:

Have emailed you.

O'Donopoo - on 26 Nov 2018
In reply to deepstar:

Sorry for the two week late reply, been away. Would you be able to email again? it doesn't appear to have worked. 

Email address: tobyodonoghue@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

In reply to deepstar:

Sorry for the two week late reply, been away. Would you be able to email again? it doesn't appear to have worked. 

Email address: tobyodonoghue@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

gravy - on 26 Nov 2018

In theory the index is with you now...

In reply to gravy:

Just received, thank you very much!

Never underestimate how helpful strangers can be or how much time climbers have on their hands haha

Thanks,

Toby

gravy - on 27 Nov 2018
In reply to O'Donopoo:

If you want the other missing pages let me know (it's mainly blanks pages and a bit of introduction/acknowledgements) -practically speaking you're not missing anything.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.