18/ 19 Winter Partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 geoff.comley 17 Aug 2018

Hi all, getting back into climbing after a little sabbatical (3 years) and am starting to get psyched for Winter climbing already. 

I work in the Oil industry so have weeks off at a time where I am available last minute to climb. Based In Derby so Wales and Lakes convenient. But keenest to come back to Scotland. I have a van so can camp in this wherever. 

Used to lead up to VI 7. So will be looking to consolidate on the classic III / IV for early season routes, seconding V's. Then towards start of new year If I've got confidence back I'll be up for AltLead on the harder stuff all being well.

So as I've been away I'm looking for potential climbers that I would match with to get some routes done. So if you're in need of a partner last minute or a steady partner over the winter with experience give me a shout.

Thanks 

J Whittaker 17 Aug 2018
In reply to geoff.comley:

Hi Geoff. Also working offshore. Leading IV, 4/5 last year going to look to be leading V 5/6 by the end this season coming and have seconded upto V,7. 

Also got a van so can camp out at the start of walk ins. Will be looking for partners come winter for sure.

Hi Geoff, 

I'm Glasgow based and super keen to get out as much as possible this coming winter. I had a really good season last, leading around IV 4/5. Generally looking to consolidate at this grade and enjoy the classics before moving up. 

Give me a shout if you fancy teaming up when the white stuff arrives. 

OP geoff.comley 27 Aug 2018
In reply to Harrison_Connie: pm you Connie

veteye 27 Aug 2018

I hope that I can get away this season, as I have been tied down by work in the last year. I can only hope, but you never know.

I am in a club, Peterborough MC, but they may not be as able to respond last minute as other people. Who knows?

Anyway Geoff I am not that far down the road from you, so it may be possible to share a journey, if dates/times match up.

Rob (In Stamford, and 1 mile from the A1. 07711 090999)

PS I am probably going to go to Scotland the week before Christmas. I usually go and munro bash on my own in shortened days when no-one else much is about, but I can climb if there is anything on the go.

OP geoff.comley 04 Sep 2018
In reply to veteye: thanks Rob  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...