Pads in a Fabia Boot

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jackspratt 22 May 2023

I'm currently looking at a 2017 Fabia Estate and in lieu of dragging my pads to the garage to test can anyone let me know if my pads will go in the with the seats up, I've got 2 x dmm highballs and a moon warrior. Thank you. 

joem 22 May 2023
In reply to Jackspratt:

My DMM highball goes in my 2011 fabia with a bit of a squeeze, no idea on the warrior mind, you can always take a tape measure to the garage. 

Luke01 22 May 2023
In reply to Jackspratt:

I've a golf estate, a little bigger than a fabia if anything. I get my dmm highball in fine, I'm sure I'd get 2 in stacked. The moon warrior, however, doesn't go, so I have to put half the back seats down to get it in. 

Cake 24 May 2023
In reply to Jackspratt:

They wouldn't all get in with the seats up. There's a chance that the warrior would could fold out over the other two lying flat, with one end down by the bottom of the boot door and the other over the headrests. But you probably want people to sit there.

Obviously, this would need to be tested with the pads

Durkules 24 May 2023
In reply to Jackspratt:

I've found this site very useful for boot dimensions:

https://www.ridc.org.uk/features-reviews/out-and-about/choosing-car/car/fab...

OP Jackspratt 25 May 2023
In reply to Jackspratt:

Thanks for the info everyone, just to update, I got all in flat moon then dmm then BD circuit with no seats down I was thoroughly impressed with to be honest. and still had the side bins for packs and other gear.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...