Mountain bike survery - University project

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Hi all,

I'm new to this website but a friend of mine recommended it and thought it'd be a good place to get some help.

I am currently in my final year of product design at NTU. I am in the process of building a mountain bike frame using additive manufacturing production methods but I need help producing a base set of recent statics to work from. This will help guide the project to suit a gap in the market that I am aiming for.

I have created a survey that will hopefully be useful in understanding the current market and rider preferences. 

The link to the form that I have created is here: https://forms.gle/EByBbasok8Gsp6N8A

If you could spare a couple of minutes to fill it out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Jonathan

Graeme G 27 Jan 2023
In reply to Jonathan Rumball:

Started but gave up as there was no option for ‘don’t know’ in a few questions and in others multiple answers would have applied.

I’ll maybe revisit it later.

In reply to Graeme G:

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for giving it a go though. 

OCDClimber 27 Jan 2023

A mountain biking forum may give you more answers even though plenty of climbers also mountain bike. MTBR.com or singletrack world are examples.

LastBoyScout 27 Jan 2023

Could do with "fully rigid" as an option for a couple of the questions.

Also, multiple selection on bike material - one of mine is a carbon/alu mix frame, another is all steel, etc.

In reply to OCDClimber:

Thanks. Thought id try a few other forums to get a bit of diversity. Ill definitely try some of your suggestions

In reply to LastBoyScout:

Thanks. I'll try to alter this so that multiple options are available 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...