Leki Pole repair - where?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

The cord inside one of my trusty Leki Aergon micro-sticks has just broken. Does anyone know of a shop/firm that does walking pole repairs. I've emailed Leki themselves but thought I'd ask you guys in case any of you have experience of this, or even of a DIY job.  

ScraggyGoat 25 Jan 2023
In reply to Cuillin

This firm supports Leki in the UK, they repaired my microvario under warranty when a ferule started pulling out.

Ardblair Sports Importers Limited
Yard Road
BLAIRGOWRIE
PH10 6NW
Tel:+44 (0) 1250 877066

In reply to ScraggyGoat:

That's great, thanks, appreciate it. I'll give them a try. We lost our local independent Outdoor Shop a few years ago and haven't had the same access to service since.

In reply to Cuillin Calling:

Well great minds think alike Scraggy! Leki replied to me saying exactly the same and to send it up to Ardblair Sports Importers for assessment. 

So if anyone else out there has similar problems, now you know who to contact.

Unfortunately the cord inside the pole couldn't be repaired but excellent advice and service from Leki and Ardblair Sports Importers nonetheless.

ScraggyGoat 21 Feb 2023

Interesting if the cord breaks that they can’t be repaired.  The plastic sleeve on mine protecting the cord has split, so it’s only a matter of time. Big flaw for poles that are very expensive.

what wise words / advice did they give?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...