Dragon's Back 2021 Race Film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mountainbagger 26 Dec 2022

youtube.com/watch?v=8_V2qLnCTA4&

Hadn't seen this posted before, so thought I'd share as I enjoyed watching it just now. It's from the 2021 Dragon's Back race when it was really hot.

It's also good, I think, to hear the Welsh narrator pronouncing the notable points on the race.

BusyLizzie 27 Dec 2022
In reply to mountainbagger:

I watch too many running videos and have seen this two or three times, but thank you for prompting me to watch it again!

Nic Barber 29 Dec 2022
In reply to mountainbagger:

I ran the 2021 race (well, a lot of walking in the last 2 days), yet to watch the film or the BBC program they made out of it, don't think I'll be bothered either. Especially given I currently can't run more than ~10km a week (for unrelated reasons).

Knees still ache from the DB though.

In reply to Nic Barber:

> I ran the 2021 race (well, a lot of walking in the last 2 days), yet to watch the film or the BBC program they made out of it, don't think I'll be bothered either. Especially given I currently can't run more than ~10km a week (for unrelated reasons).

> Knees still ache from the DB though.

Sorry to hear that Nic. I remember you were in it and I followed your progress. I hope your reasons for not being able to run get resolved ASAP. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...