Brit Rock Film Tour 2021 - Holiday Gift Cert

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Paul Evans 26 Dec 2021

I noticed that you can buy a streaming pass for the Brit Rock Film Tour 2021 to allow you to stream the films in the UK between 25 Dec and 3rd Jan.

So I've just bought myself a pass. Received emails to say my order had gone through, payment received, account created etc etc. 

Can I stream the films? No chance....it keeps asking me to buy them again.

Has anyone else had (and ideally fixed) this problem? 

If anyone else is thinking of doing this, proceed with care.....

Paul

OP Paul Evans 26 Dec 2021
In reply to Paul Evans:

OK. Sorted it. When ordering for yourself, you are emailed a coupon code. You then have to order it again, apply the coupon code to reduce the cost to zero, and you are then able to watch the films.

Intuitive it is not....

Paul 

Mike Nolan 26 Dec 2021
In reply to Paul Evans: Shame it’s so difficult/expensive to watch this! I saw the Franco film at Kendal, and would love to see the Steve Mac one, but there’s no chance I’m paying $20 to rent it for a couple of days. 

I’d rather wait and buy it so I can watch it again in the future - seems strangely complicated though.

Post edited at 16:37
 ianstevens 26 Dec 2021
In reply to Mike Nolan:

You’ve seen the best one, I honestly wouldn’t bother with the rest (for $20)

Post edited at 20:01
 Luke90 26 Dec 2021
In reply to Paul Evans:

The website has two options:

1. Order a gift certificate that gets emailed to somebody else

2. Order for yourself

It sounds like the runaround was probably because you selected option 1.

https://filmfestivalflix.com/brit-rock-film-tour/tickets/

Southvillain 31 Dec 2021
In reply to Paul Evans:

I didn't have quite the same problem, but I have to say that the whole process was a complete faff, not easy or intuitive at all, and left me watching two of the films on my tablet as I couldn't chromecast them to my TV. ISTR that in previous years the films were available to buy/rent on Vimeo, which was a whole lot easier...

I did love the Franco film. The man's nuts. Not surprised you hear Anna Taylor saying that belaying him was the scariest thing she'd ever done, and that included climbing. The tied-down skyhooks were a thing of beauty.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...