PRODUCT NEWS: HK - Climbing Clothing made in Sheffield

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 31 Mar 2021
HK 1

My name is Hebe and I'd like to introduce you to my company HK - Made in Sheffield. Officially launched in March 2021, HK - Made in Sheffield is a new clothing brand based on four guiding principles: To...

Help protect the environment.

Promote UK made products.

Be ethical.

Help promote women in sports.

Read more
In reply to UKC Gear:

A sweatshirt isn't a sweater !

In reply to yesbutnobutyesbut:

Funnily enough I wasn't aware of the difference, but I am now.

I've had a fair few folk question the use of the term 'jeans' in reference to products which aren't 100% denim, but if they look like jeans, feel like jeans, and 99.9% of the population (including the brand) refers to them as jeans - isn't it just a bit ridiculous to refer to them as anything else?! Having read the distinction between sweater and sweatshirt I feel much the same...

Either way, this kind of nit-picking sets a negative tone for the thread which is ultimately about a young brand trying to make clothes and do something good at the same time. As such, we’d prefer it if the negativity is kept to a minimum.

spenser 31 Mar 2021
In reply to UKC Gear:

Looks like a good positive business, can't view from my work computer as the domain name is too newly registered (i.e. it's blocked at my end), will take a look next time a pair of trousers goes beyond the point of no return!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...