Winter boots B1/2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Flinticus 22 Feb 2021

Looking at B1/2 boots.

Anatom Q4 Cuillin on sale but very limited reviews.

Anyone with experience of these able to comment?

bouldery bits 22 Feb 2021
In reply to Flinticus:

I am also interested!

Stichtplate 22 Feb 2021
In reply to Flinticus:

Wait until next season? Unless you're local to some hills this season looks to be screwed

OP Flinticus 22 Feb 2021
In reply to Stichtplate:

Yeah. Completely. There are no big hills currently in reach. 

carr0t 23 Feb 2021
In reply to Flinticus:

Any chance of trying them on somewhere? I know it's quite difficult with lockdown and online shopping. 

A few quid saved now on a shoe that doesn't fit quite right will probably cost you more down the road. Shoes are probably one of those things that you just need to get absolutely right.

OP Flinticus 23 Feb 2021
In reply to carr0t:

> Any chance of trying them on somewhere? I know it's quite difficult with lockdown and online shopping. 

> A few quid saved now on a shoe that doesn't fit quite right will probably cost you more down the road. Shoes are probably one of those things that you just need to get absolutely right.

No chance bar buying online, wearing in the house & posting back if it doesn't fit.

I find that I go through a few boots before I get one that's right anyway. The alternative is that I spend more on a boot later and that has just the same probability of fitting me as the Anatom. However, if its a boot with poor durability, quality, that can be captured in a review & still be applicable to my situation. Full price or a high price is no guarantee of fit! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...