Getting a colour image printed on t shirt ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 08 Nov 2020

Where would you have this done At reasonable quality ? 

Edit : in Internet land that is

Ta

Post edited at 17:12
 Tom Valentine 08 Nov 2020
In reply to mike123:

vista print - had some done 10 years ago and the image is still fairly clear

Flinticus 09 Nov 2020
In reply to Tom Valentine:

How often do you wash it?

Tom Valentine 09 Nov 2020
In reply to Flinticus:

Four or five times a year, at a guess. I'm not saying the picture hasn't faded at all, and the shirt in general is nearing the garage rag stage. 

The most pleasing thing about it is that the black surround to the photo (a stone dragon's head discovered in the masonry of our local church which I posterised) has now faded to the same colour black as the surrounding T shirt so the "panel" effect has gone.

( i realise there was an element of mischief in your post)

Flinticus 09 Nov 2020
In reply to Tom Valentine:

Ah, yes,I like the posterised effect.

My profile pic has been done using this setting on one app or other.

I have t-shirts from Threadless which faded within months Shame as they had great graphics now barely discernible.

OP mike123 10 Nov 2020
In reply to Tom Valentine: just the job , thanks 

Wainers44 10 Nov 2020
In reply to mike123:

https://www.watteva.com

Had these guys do several lots of t shirts and other stuff over the years. All the shirts have lasted really well. They provide a range of different types and qualities of shirt to suit your budget. Highly recommend!

OP mike123 10 Nov 2020
In reply to Wainers44:

Over the weekend I was chatting with my eldest (13) about particle accelerators ( as you do ) and the images that are generated . We found various images like this  in googland 

https://images.app.goo.gl/42WfzhXG8bdkRJDz8

my son commented that this or similar would make a cool t shirt . About 15 minutes after  checking this thread this morning  the t shirt was ordered along with a couple of mugs that vista print kindly suggested I might like . ( I think I will ). 

( no commercial gain intended ) 

thanks again . 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...