Harrier Running Vests

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ridge 27 Oct 2020

As per the title. These seem to pop up on my FB feed (along with all manner of outdoor kit).

Currently out if stock in my size, (looking at the 10 litre) but seem reasonably priced. I'm not expecting Salomon / UD / inov 8 levels of sophistication, but could do with something bigger than my inov 8 race elite for longer winter runs.

Any thoughts from the UKC running community on this or alternative vests?

climberchristy 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Ridge:

Sorry, I don't know anything about Harrier vests but I would highly recommend the Montane Via series. I have the Razor (15 litre) model and it is so stable when running. I far prefer it to my UD vest. 

wbo2 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Ridge: Blimey I thought a vest was a vest.... club colours thank you

girlymonkey 27 Oct 2020
In reply to climberchristy:

Yes, I use the women's version of this, really good!

PPP 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Ridge:

I appreciate what they’re doing, but once you account in soft bottles, it’s not that cheap! 

The design, especially soft material rather than straps on the sides and what seems to be a decent phone pocket, is pretty good. I didn’t get on with Montane vests (love their stuff), but Salomon and UD vests serve me well. 

fshbf 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Ridge:

I've recently got the women's XS version of the Kinder vest and really like it.

gg4419 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Ridge:

Not sure if this helps but there’s also a good review of them on this channel too  youtube.com/watch?v=RxbTvllmYV0&

Review  youtube.com/watch?v=-bRH0gluBcc&

Post edited at 21:38
 DrJP 26 Nov 2020
In reply to Ridge:

Hey I've got the red kinder 10L. Cracking pack. I've been out in the peak for a few short runs. Currently no bounce or chafe but haven't been on any long ones yet (>8miles).. I'm a tall medium.in most clothes and I bought a L. Fits spot on.

Lots of pockets which I love. Lots of extra flicky tags and bits which I don't like. But they're all removable so actually it's a spot on pack. Worth every penny. Defo larger then the other 10L pack.

Worth a punt.

dread-i 27 Nov 2020
In reply to Ridge:

I bought some of their carbon fiber poles. I've only used them once, so far, but they seem a reasonable bit of kit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...