INTERVIEW: Beth Pascall on her Bob Graham Record

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
"For me the Bob Graham wasn't just about the route, it was about going for a prestigious record" - Beth Pascall

On 24th July, Beth Pascall broke the fastest known female time on the Bob Graham in the Lake District. Beth clocked in at 14:34:26, taking 50 minutes off the previous record set by Jasmin Paris. Beth's was not only a women's record, but the 5th fastest time recorded on the Round. We caught up with Beth to ask about her Bob Graham motivation, preparation, and how the record attempt unfolded.

Read more
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Well, that has got me suitably psyched to get back to form and finish off the BG. This year was supposed to be 'the year', but the burst appendix/sepsis/peritonitis I had earlier in the year scuppered that (and everything else) quite significantly.

Bob 12 Aug 2020
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Beth's was the 4th fastest time: Kilian Jornet - 12:52, Billy Bland - 13:53, Rob Jebb - 14:30 then Beth.

In reply to Bob:

You’re quite right - we were using a few different running sites as sources, who all reported 5th fastest. It looks like Mark Hartell was the 5th fastest with 14:54 in 1999. 

I’ve adjusted the article accordingly - thanks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...