PEAK DISTRICT GRIT: New BMC Wired guidebook

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Team BMC 06 Aug 2020
premier post photo

Get your grit on with the biggest and best Peak guide!

The grit is calling. Stanage. Froggatt. Curbar. The Roaches, Burbage and much more. It's all here, from small outcrops to big crags, shy classics to big names.

What have you been saving the last spot on your bookshelf for? When your partner thought you didn't need another grit guide, that you had all the routes and boulders neatly assembled across the smorgasbord of BMC guidebooks, we know what you've been secretly thinking.

It's time for all the best of all those lovely books, the essence of grit itself, to be pressed and decanted into this - this perfect beauty, the ultimate grit guide. The life of BMC guidebook editor Niall Grimes is finally complete with his crowning glory, Peak District Grit.

What's inside:

Eastern Royalty: Stanage, Froggatt, Curbar, Millstone
Western bastions: the Roaches, Ramshaw, and Hen Cloud
The cosy edges of Burbage Valley
The wild heights of Kinder, Bleaklow, and Chew Valley
2,500 routes from mod to E10
Eastern and Western grit
The best action shots
The best maps
The best topos
The best info

A guaranteed dose of Niall Grimes humour included in each guide.

Buy the guide and get any BMC&...

J1234 07 Aug 2020
In reply to Team BMC:

A guaranteed dose of Niall Grimes humour included in each guide.

I can guarantee that sentence will cost you sales.

Offwidth 08 Aug 2020
In reply to J1234:

Its a dark day when such predictions come true. Climbers and humour are inseparable.

Gary Gibson 09 Aug 2020
In reply to Team BMC:

A brilliant effort by all involved, well done Niall, Ian and Paul for some great shots 

paulinepavlova 30 Nov 2020
In reply to Team BMC:

Hi, I just want to be sure, does this book contain any boulders? I'm guessing probably not, as you only mentioned trad climbing grades, but just wanted to be sure, thanks. Pauline

Offwidth 02 Dec 2020
In reply to paulinepavlova:

There is no bouldering as such (outside known micro-routes like the first wall climbs at Burbage North) .

paulinepavlova 06 Dec 2020
In reply to Offwidth:

Thanks a lot ! Yeah I see a lot of people solo those routes at Burbage North,  I've only ever climbed them with gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...