PRODUCT NEWS: Páramo Enduro Salopettes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 17 Dec 2019
Salopettes Action 1 When working hard in extreme conditions, you need legwear which will offer all-day comfort, unrestricted movement and protection from cold and wet conditions. The well-tested and functional design, combined with Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, provides optimum comfort, excellent articulation and total weather protection.

Read more
 tonyaitch 27 Dec 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Mmmm. First time I wore mine (trousers), my legs were soaked very quickly. Returned them to Paramo, who sent them back saying there was nothing wrong with them. Wore them again and the same thing happened. Other Paramo items have been great, but not these.

Post edited at 17:19
 Andypeak 27 Dec 2019
In reply to tonyaitch:

I find Paramo work brilliant as a jacket but the trousers are rubbish. Can't understand the why

In reply to Andypeak:

I'm surprised, currently now on my third pair. I find these the most suitable garment, for Scottish winter climbing.

Stuart

tonyaitch 27 Dec 2019
In reply to Stuart the postie:

Got great (and dry) service from Aspira pants, but regard my Enduros as softshell.

DaveHK 27 Dec 2019
In reply to Stuart the postie:

> I'm surprised, currently now on my third pair. I find these the most suitable garment, for Scottish winter climbing.

> Stuart

I love them for that too but not in the rain!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...