COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a SALEWA Ortles 2 TirolWool Celliant Jacket worth £250

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
TirolWool Celliant is a unique wool technology: a reflective hybrid insulation that outperforms conventional wool and synthetic alternatives. Here's your chance to win one of SALEWA's flagship products featuring the technology: the Ortles 2 TirolWool Celliant Jacket.

Read more
 Bergschrund 05 Nov 2019

The question and answer options are somewhat misleading given that the article states:

" Resident in South Tyrol, these tough dudes live year-round at 2,000m in harsh conditions where normal sheep wouldn't survive"

The countries in which you find Tyrol and South Tyrol, respectively, are not the same.

La benya 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Bergschrund:

Google agreed with you so I had to read a bit more of the Wikipedia article than normal to get the right answer. 

subtle 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Benny:

> Google agreed with you so I had to read a bit more of the Wikipedia article than normal to get the right answer. 

So, to save me the trouble, whats the answer then?

Toerag 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Bergschrund:

Agreed. The Wiki for 'South Tyrol' doesn't give any of the answer choices. So I chose the best fit.

Theo Moore 05 Nov 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Hi all, admittedly the question + answer was a bit confusing (I've just learned a lot about Tyrol and South Tyrol from their respective Wikipedia pages...) so I've made the answer clear in the competition text.

jon 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Theo Moore:

Bugger, so it's not France then?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...