PRODUCT NEWS: Leatherman FREE™ Range

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 23 Oct 2019
P4 Glove After 35 years of evolving, adapting, and pushing the limits, we challenged ourselves to unknow what a multipurpose tool can be. Redesigned end-to-end, Leatherman Free is built to turn any obstacle into an opportunity to save the day.

Read more
 Luke90 23 Oct 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

> we challenged ourselves to unknow what a multipurpose tool can be

I think they failed that challenge, it looks awfully similar to the Leatherman I bought twenty years ago. Which, to be fair to them, is no bad thing. It's still a good tool so I'm sure the new one is too. But who do ridiculous marketing statements like that actually appeal to?!

Philip 23 Oct 2019

"Unknow" - for crying out loud.

EdS 23 Oct 2019

How much? And doesn't even have a corkscrew.

Not much use in the civilized world

GarethSL 23 Oct 2019

Probably the finest display of totally meaningless, irrelevant and jargonised marketing spiel I have ever witnessed.

Nempnett Thrubwell 24 Oct 2019
In reply to GarethSL:

What do you mean - their real world observations have clearly identified the need for a "Package Opener" in addition to the traditional "knife".

They truly have made a tool for the modern world of amazon deliveries.

*I'll still enter the competition to win one though, I wouldn't want people to forget I'm an aspiring hypocrite.

Post edited at 09:47
 Guy Hurst 24 Oct 2019

Leatherman FREE™? Leatherman EXORBITANT™ might be more appropriate.

Clarence 24 Oct 2019

I hope they are made from better stuff than the leatherman I bought last year, the scissors snapped while cutting a strip of licorice FFS. I have a pair of stanley pliers and a swiss army knife which do it all better for a fraction of the price. Nice looking kit but for show rather than work.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...