Tri/Cycling kit customizing options

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 adamholden 14 Oct 2019

Evening all.

My family runs a charity that is starting to gain some serious ground in the public eye and I want to use my passion for cycling and triathlon events to boost its profile further.

With the above in mind has anybody had jerseys/Tri suits customised with a charity name/logo? I have seen various online companies but they all seem aimed at a club or large order group. I am reluctant to spend a large sum of charity money for what will be likely 1 each of  jersey/shorts/tri suit etc.

Any advice or ideas would be welcome.

Joez 14 Oct 2019
In reply to adamholden:

Maybe try to find somewhere that'll do transfers like this?

https://www.bicycling.com/racing/a20008056/exclusive-how-do-tour-de-france-...

Not sure how durable it would be though.

webbo 14 Oct 2019
In reply to adamholden:

Why should the charity pay for your kit.

Dark-Cloud 14 Oct 2019
In reply to adamholden:

Google is your friend here, there is loads of companies that will do small batches of cycling kit, they won’t care if it’s for a club, charity, race team, it’s just custom kit to them.

OP adamholden 14 Oct 2019
In reply to webbo:

It's our family charity, I guess you mean I should pay for it? Any ideas on the actual topic of printing?

OP adamholden 14 Oct 2019
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Yeah, sadly that then incurs a sizable cost due to such small quantity of kit. I complete understand their prices when inclusive of artwork etc but it is cost prohibitive when the run will be likely be one.

Thank you though.

LastBoyScout 14 Oct 2019
In reply to adamholden:

Endura make our club kit (formerly Castelli), but I suspect you would be right on the min order front - might be worth asking, as they're a UK company.

Otherwise, I would buy some plain kit, ideally end of line/sale stuff (obviously!), and then take it to a company that prints t-shirts - depends how detailed you need it to be. Had a small run of about 7 jerseys done that way as unofficial kit for another club. Check with the printers what materials they can deal with first, though.

OP adamholden 15 Oct 2019
In reply to LastBoyScout:

Thank you for the detailed reply

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...