FS: Mountain Hardwear Trango's & North Face Tent

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rhys Jones 14 Jul 2019

330676.jpg

Having a tent clear out to make space for a lightweight backpacking model which would fit our needs now. Dog not included in sale!

First up is a North Face Kaiju 6.

Brilliant tent for general camping and surprisingly solid in high winds given its size. In classic TNF yellow and great condition. 3 years old. One small seam grip repair on the seam tape of around 10cm on the inside of the flysheet. Complete set with all the poles pegs etc. Full standing height (2m) inside with a huge porch. Sleeps 6, weighs 8.7kg, doors at front and rear. 

£240 posted

Mountain Hardwear Trango 4
Approx 7 years old but not used that much. However the flysheet needs retaping, as some of the adhesive bond has failed resulting in guy rope hooks coming off, and the window falling out! Porch window is fine as its sewn through. Groundsheet and inner both in good condition. Pics available by email/ WhatsApp. Poles all good. Pegs missing. 

£240 posted

Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1
Same age as the Trango 4, and same issue with the flysheet taping and roof window replacement/ patching. It also has a couple of small holes in the groundsheet which I can patch or you can do at home. Small nick at the front door too. Poles all good, pegs missing. Pics available by email/ WhatsApp.

£220 posted.

Post edited at 12:24
OP Rhys Jones 24 Jul 2019
In reply to Rhys Jones:

All still available.

Trango 4 now £220. Trango 3.1 now £200.

OP Rhys Jones 25 Sep 2019
In reply to Rhys Jones:

North Face Now Sold.

Trango's still available and now reduced;

£200 for the 4, £180 for the 3.1.

Obvious 08 Oct 2019
In reply to Rhys Jones:

Is the 4 still availible? If so could you send me some photos. Thanks.

OP Rhys Jones 14 Oct 2019
In reply to Rhys Jones:

Pics sent, both still available.

Open to (sensible) offers.

OP Rhys Jones 13 Nov 2019
In reply to Rhys Jones:

A few emails received, but both Trango's still available. Open to sensible offers.

Tigger 24 Dec 2019
In reply to Rhys Jones:

PM sent (I know it's an old post but...)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...