FRI NIGHT VID: The Dark Peak Fell Runners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH News 26 Apr 2019
Dark Peak Fell Runners The Dark Peak Fell Runners base themselves in Sheffield, but their playground is the Peak District National Park where they weave tracks through the fields, peat bogs and rocky outcrops to create a tapestry of eccentricity, endeavour and endurance.

Read more
 BusyLizzie 27 Apr 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH News:

What a gorgeous little film! I may have to watch it several times for a proper Peak Disrict fix.

HB1 27 Apr 2019

Lovely film! With my new hip I've no more excuses - Kinder here I come!

John Gresty 03 May 2019

Just watched this video. I did the Edale skyline race several times in the 1980's but on this film it is being run in the opposite direction, when did it change. Also the Mam Nick cut off time was 2hrs 30min when I competed but many years later I heard it was 2hrs 45min which seemed strange as the going underfoot has improved considerably since I waded through the bogs. Is this change due to the change in route.

John

Andrew Lodge 03 May 2019

Great film, it's made me want to put my shoes on.

penistonepaul 08 May 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH News: Paul Glover

Brilliant. Used to be a member in the late 70's and early 80's. Still live locally but like a lot of ex fell runners had to give up due to bad knees and hips!  Good to see some familiar faces in this excellent video. Well done DPFR

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...