PRODUCT NEWS: The North Face Summit L5 Ultralight Storm Jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 26 Apr 2019
Caroline Ciavaldini climbing waterfalls on the Sawanabori expedition Our lightest, most packable shell yet is designed to keep you dry through mountainside squalls without adding any unnecessary weight or bulk, so you can climb higher and faster without worrying whether your jacket will keep up.

Read more
 Pedro50 26 Apr 2019
In reply to UKC Gear:

Stated weight is 100g. I thought this improbable so I checked TNF website which clearly states 156g. 

I asked exactly the same question when 100g was offered as one of the choices in the recent competition for the same garment, however there was no response.  

It would be helpful if you could clarify this. Many thanks.

Gone 26 Apr 2019
In reply to UKC Gear:

> so you can climb higher and faster without worrying whether your jacket will keep up.

That gave me a lovely image of a haunted empty jacket with gloves attached to the end of its sleeves and a void inside its hood, grasping and reaching over rough terrain, flapping and howling in the wind, in a relentless attempt to catch up with its quarry... I mean owner.

Crying out “You took me off and left me by your pack. You neeeeed me. I am coming back to you.” And then, in a burst of effort, the arms grab and wrap around, and all goes dark.

North Face Horror Jacket. 

Andy Hardy 26 Apr 2019
In reply to UKC Gear:

Love the photo caption "The North Face team ready to get wet in Japan

© The North Face"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...