PRODUCT NEWS: Outdoor Research Reinvents the Lightweight Shelter Category with New Bivvys

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 17 Apr 2019
Re-thinking the entire concept around how lightweight backcountry shelters function, Outdoor Research introduces 3 new line for Spring 2019 that significantly drop weight while simultaneously offering new capabilities.

Read more
 Doug 17 Apr 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

title says 5, text in the post says 3 new line(s) but there only appear to be two products. Or am I missing something ?

In reply to Doug:

Thanks Doug, I'll check with them.

What I can say for sure is that the Interstellar is great. I'm reviewing one at the moment and I love the 'sombrero' feature

Theo Moore 17 Apr 2019
In reply to Doug:

Hi Doug, I've spoken with OR and the confusion over numbers comes from new/updated styles. There are 3 new bivvys: the Interstellar and Stargazers ‘AscentShell' bivvys, which are/will be available in the UK and the Helium Emergency bivvy which isn't available.

In addition there are two updated bivvys: the Alpine and the Helium. I've removed the '5' from the title to make it less confusing.

That's definitely the most I've ever written "bivvys" - is that even the correct plural of "bivvy" or it is it "bivvies"!?

In reply to Theo Moore:

Biveez, innit

Doug 17 Apr 2019
In reply to Theo Moore:

Thanks, nice to know that the spreadsheet I was struggling with this morning hasn't completely addled my brain

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...