PRODUCT NEWS: Boreal Saurus Running Shoe

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 26 Feb 2019
Saurus is an all new trail running shoe which excels on off-road footpaths and routes which feature a mix of hard paved surfaces and softer off-road terrain.

Read more
 john arran 26 Feb 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

I wore a pair of these just last week during a climbing expedition in Oman. While I took them mainly because they're pretty light and would be nice and comfy to relax in after climbing, I also knew that I'd be wanting to run in them when not on the wall, and so it proved. Not associating Boreal with running shoes, I wasn't expecting any great performance but they turned out to be excellent, certainly rivalling the performance of the more mainstream brand trail shoes I usually use at home. They're not the lightest but they are extremely comfy and supportive on stony ground, so perhaps better for the rougher ground than for park runs. One feature that was new to me was the bobbly insole, which felt really weird at first, but remarkably quickly I got used to it, and it may have turned out partly responsible for my not having felt the heat too much while running, despite the high temperatures.

All in all, definitely worth considering.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...