Waterproof Trousers for shorties!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
andybike 07 Feb 2019

Hi, we are looking for waterproof trousers for my partner. Struggling to find any that are short. Size 12, 5' tall and 27 approx leg length, if anyone has reccomendations/ideas. 

Thanks Andy

Post edited at 17:55
 girlymonkey 07 Feb 2019
In reply to andybike:

Berghaus deluge come in short length and are surprisingly good for the money. Paramo also do short length if you want the other end of the scale. I still find both of these a tad long with fell shoes but ok with boots 

andybike 07 Feb 2019
In reply to girlymonkey:

Thanks for the info. We will check them both out  .

girlymonkey 07 Feb 2019
In reply to andybike:

I should add that while I am 5 foot tall, I have short limbs and a long body for my height, so while these are both a little long with fell shoes for me, they may be ok for the average shorty!

CharlieMack 07 Feb 2019
In reply to andybike:

Montana do quite a lot of their trousers in a short leg length, I've got some mountain equipment ones with full length zips that have been amazing. Not sure what their name is. They're made of their own drilite fabric which makes them a bit cheaper. At 5'6 I find them fine. Not sure whether they do a women's fit or not, but I rate them highly. 

Tigger 08 Feb 2019
In reply to andybike:

My GF tried on some Crux waterproof trousers a while back, she's 5' 4" they seemed very short and fitter her well. I think they may have been called 'Torq Pants'.

Post edited at 05:49
andybike 08 Feb 2019
In reply to Tigger:

Thanks will give these a looking at.

Tigger 08 Feb 2019
In reply to andybike:

Oh I think there's a female and male version of them.

rogerwebb 08 Feb 2019
In reply to andybike:

Sprayway wms walking rainpant size S fit my 5'1" wife.

They seem to do the job. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...