FS: Expedition Down Mittens, new, SAVE 100£

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Chris33 13 Jan 2019
premier post photo

Happy new year!

I´ve got access to a warehouse clearance from a local dealer who stocked too many of these down mittens. 

The mittens are made by German expedition clothing premium manufacturer YETI, it is the actual model and can be found on the manufacturer´s website:

https://de.yetiworld.com/extend/black/p/55/

Amongst many other features:

• 700+cuin goose down 90/10
  • windproof, waterrepellent outer material
  • Cordura for reinforcement

Available are only black models in size Large, which - due to the strong loft of the down - is snug for anything between medium (7) to large (9). Maybe even size small with a liner glove, if dexterity is not your main concern.

They are comparable to gear like this from other brands: https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/p/mountain-hardwear-absolute-zero-mitten-A3...

The mittens currently sell at 160 (see website). I can get hold of them for 60.

I would prefer group orders from clubs or MRT and can then arrange free p&p. Any questions? Let me know!

florence 13 Jan 2019
In reply to Chris33:

Excellent offer, why group orders only, any chance to get a single one, too?

florence

OP Chris33 13 Jan 2019
In reply to florence:

Hi Florence, thanks for asking. Reason is that I am not a professional dealer, but a former Bangor student who was always grateful to get cool gear through the walking and climbing societies for less at times I simply couldn´t afford it otherwise. 

Now being based in Germany, a single insured small parcel would be 10 quid and probably a little disproportionate I guess...? Hope that makes sense!

florence 14 Jan 2019
In reply to Chris33:

cheers, will ask around!

florence 15 Jan 2019
In reply to Chris33:

quick one: what are the details on the upper hem, cant see it properly on the images...cheers!

OP Chris33 15 Jan 2019
In reply to florence:

There is a shockcord on the upper part with a sewn-in cord lock so you can close the mittens with one hand. And at the end of the shockcord there is also a swivel hook so you can also attach them to d-rings on a number of expedition jacket´s arms.

Hope this helps!

Mark-bu3 17 Jan 2019
In reply to Chris33:

thanks for sending us a batch to our club, they are enormous! best insulation ever, cheers!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...