Ski and Environmental Survey

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Georgiabulled 28 Dec 2018

I am currently completing a dissertation for university. Could you spare 6 minutes of your time to complete this online survey. 

Anyone who has been on a ski holiday before is able to complete the survey. 

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2D2V559

Thanks for your support and please do pass forward to your friends!

marsbar 28 Dec 2018
In reply to Georgiabulled:

I last travelled by coach but it wasn't anywhere near full.  

goldmember 28 Dec 2018

You're survey is too long, too wide and too unfocused. The data you get back you will struggle with if competition is in April  

Post edited at 22:21

Food for thought.

Doug 29 Dec 2018

A bit long & you need to clarify some terms, eg what do you mean by a "ski holiday" - most of my skiing has been day & weekend trips when I lived in Scotland. I now live in France & although day trips are not possible at the moment (hopefully that will change soon), weekends are. Do you mean all inclusive package deals ? (if so I've never had a ski holiday)

And without asking where people live & ski you will be mixing up very different  cases

Post edited at 08:35

Just had a read through, your question about heating levels made me laugh, I live near a ski resort and help a few mates with chalet change overs, and the guests seam to always put the heating up to max if they can and complain if they cant, yet when you see them they are in t-shirts and shorts, and if they get hot they open the windows? always seams crazy to me but it seams the norm nowadays.

Doug 29 Dec 2018
In reply to ecrinscollective:

Last week we spent a few nights in a BnB where opening the windows automatically cut the (electric) heating - quite a good idea

In reply to Doug:

What a great idea.

earlsdonwhu 29 Dec 2018

Completed but with reservation. Too vague in places.

Struggle with recycling bins? Does that mean it is a struggle but you do it anyway or can't be bothered?

How many holidays a year?  I may have two this year but one is five weeks!

Travel.... Train may be good but may still require bus transfer. Car transport...may be electric/ hybrid.

Questions asking to put things in order....too many variables exist.

RX-78 30 Dec 2018
In reply to ecrinscollective:

Agree, we are just on our way home from a ski holiday where we struggled to keep our apartment cool enough. I think the heat from the other flats was keeping ours hot.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...