Cicerone Welsh Winter Climbs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 O'Donopoo 11 Nov 2018

Hi,

Just wondering, would anyone be able to take some photos of pages 1 through 7 in the book? I've just been sellotaping the pages back in and found that a bunch of them are missing. I was going to rewrite them on note paper and stick them in to maintain the ultimate level of tattiness in my book as opposed to simply buying a new one. Although I'm starting to feel the quantity of sellotape may be adding a noticeable weight to my pack, I'm strangely attached to this guidebook and don't really want to let it go.

I don't have a contents page any more and it's getting irritating

Thanks in advance

Toby

Post edited at 13:34
 deepstar 11 Nov 2018
In reply to O'Donopoo:

Have emailed you.

OP O'Donopoo 26 Nov 2018
In reply to deepstar:

Sorry for the two week late reply, been away. Would you be able to email again? it doesn't appear to have worked. 

Email address: tobyodonoghue@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

OP O'Donopoo 26 Nov 2018
In reply to deepstar:

Sorry for the two week late reply, been away. Would you be able to email again? it doesn't appear to have worked. 

Email address: tobyodonoghue@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

gravy 26 Nov 2018

In theory the index is with you now...

OP O'Donopoo 26 Nov 2018
In reply to gravy:

Just received, thank you very much!

Never underestimate how helpful strangers can be or how much time climbers have on their hands haha

Thanks,

Toby

gravy 27 Nov 2018
In reply to O'Donopoo:

If you want the other missing pages let me know (it's mainly blanks pages and a bit of introduction/acknowledgements) -practically speaking you're not missing anything.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...