PRODUCT NEWS: El Chorro Rockfax – Pre-order Now

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 10 Nov 2018
Spain : El Chorro Rockfax pre-order thumbnailThe Spain : El Chorro Rockfax is now available for pre-ordering at the special offer price of £26.95 (about €29.85 - RRP £32.95). Pre-orders will be sent out as soon as we receive stock which is expected to be the first week of December.

Read more
 Emilio Bachini 10 Nov 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

Can you post to Spain? 

In reply to Emilio Bachini:

> Can you post to Spain? 

Yes pre-orders can go out to Spain. They may take a few days to get there. Just order as normal.

Alan

Emilio Bachini 12 Nov 2018
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Thanks Alan, great to hear. 

Emilio Bachini 19 Nov 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

On another note what’s your relationship with the bolt fund these days?

Also are you releasing it digitally and if so on the same date?

Thanks again, Emilio. 

In reply to Emilio Bachini:

> On another note what’s your relationship with the bolt fund these days?

We have a very good relationship with both the Federación Andaluza de Montañismo (FAM) who are responsible for the bolting, and the Asociación Andaluza de Escaladores (AAEE) who do a lot of access work.

In common with many areas, there isn't an actual bolt fund associated with the FAM, but we are buying them a new drill. We have also established a public bolt fund in conjunction with the Olive Branch which climbers and Rockfax will be able to support with donations. This will actually be fed direct to the FAM once the amount builds up. Nico from the FAM has been very helpful getting hold of some elusive route names and grades of some of the very recent developments for us.

We have also promised some financial support to Manuel at the AAEE. They are a voluntary organisation that do a lot of work fighting for climbers' access to the crags in the area.

> Also are you releasing it digitally and if so on the same date?

It will probably be released slightly earlier on the app. It is nearly ready to go and we just need to finally check it and then it takes a week or so to go through the Apple system.

Alan

Nic 19 Nov 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

Highly unlikely I will get there again but will have to order this for nostalgia's sake! I remember the whispered reports filtering through of this climbing paradise in southern Spain, and then the Chris Craggs guide leading us all to the promised land!

In reply to Nic:

> Highly unlikely I will get there again but will have to order this for nostalgia's sake! I remember the whispered reports filtering through of this climbing paradise in southern Spain, and then the Chris Craggs guide leading us all to the promised land!

... and I remember you Nic pointing us at Valle de Abdalajis back in the triple CB,M,EC Rockfax days! I am pretty sure you sent me the first topos so you played your part - thanks!

Alan

Emilio Bachini 29 Nov 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

Hello again Alan, hope all is well. You’re the first person I thought of who might have an answer to this question...any ideas?

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/rocktalk/hierbes_letales_and_beyond_front...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...