PHD Minimus Down Pullover

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Alan M 04 Nov 2018

Anyone use or have one of these? What do you think of it? are they worth the money?

PH Designs Minimus Down Pullover

https://www.phdesigns.co.uk/minimus-down-pullover-nov-18-sale

Thanks

Gambit 04 Nov 2018
In reply to Alan M:

Not got one of these but got a sleeping bag and an alpine jacket. They are so light they feel a bit like the emperors new clothes. Until you use them, they you get it. Would definitely buy again.

SouthernSteve 05 Nov 2018
In reply to Alan M:

They are tiny and light, warmer than a microfleece and a lot more packable. Squash to the size of a big tennis ball so will fit in a Salomon 12 litre running sac without filling it.

I like it and when I very stupidly left my old one when away I bought a second. You do get a little (very little) down leak after a couple of years which does not fit with their other products using heavier/tighter nylons.

drsdave 06 Nov 2018
In reply to Alan M:

Got one a few years back. No waist draw cord, it’s built for mountain marathons in mind (PhD informed me when asked about the lack of draw cord). That being said it’s very warm for size and too good to go cragging in, great for slobbing around but too delicate for rapping a harness around and the like

Post edited at 21:20
OP Alan M 07 Nov 2018
In reply to drsdave:

Thanks, I had planned to use it as warmth layer but decided to go with a slightly heavier weight down jacket instead

OP Alan M 07 Nov 2018
In reply to SouthernSteve:

Thanks for the input I have decided against getting one and got something more hard wearing instead

98%monkey 08 Nov 2018
In reply to Alan M:

I have a minimus jacket and it's awesome. The outer fabric is very hard wearing more so than my Rab Neutrino and Rab microlight vest

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...