Where can I order and return climbing shoes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Imedio 19 Sep 2018

So i am unable to get to a climbing store with a decent array of shoes to try on. Is there a website where I can order some shoes, try them on and send back the ones I don’t want?

ianstevens 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

Literally any website will have to accept returns (Distance selling act or whatever its called these days) so take your pick. You'll probably be liable for postage charges each way, and will have to return the shoes in a saleable condition (i.e. don't get them dirty, use them or rip the box).

MischaHY 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

www.alpinetrek.co.uk

Ian W 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

Its normal practice - Any online retailer has to accept this as a way of making sales. When I worked for an online outdoor retailer, customers regularly bought different sizes of clothing or shoes, and returned one (or more). We paid the postage to you, you were responsible for the return postage. 

ripper 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

Most of 'em....

I've done exactly this with Bananafingers

Also 'bought' jackets to try on from The Climbers Shop (web business now merged with Joe Browns) 

Also try Rock & Run, V12, Outside, Needle Sports, and I'm sure there are others

stonejumper 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

Rock and Run are very good for this, very quick turnaround. Recommended service.

GoneFishing111 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

Alpine trek, i do it regularly. If you can afford it order as many pairs as you can, returns are simple.

LastBoyScout 19 Sep 2018
In reply to Imedio:

I've done exactly this from GoOutdoors when my local store had rubbish stock levels and nothing in my size.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...