Long Soft-shell alpine trousers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mjt 14 May 2018

Some great suggestions on here for long (34") leg length but I've not managed to find any in stock (36" waist).  I've been looking at ME Ibex/Mission, Mammut Base Jump, Arcteryx Gamma.  I have a pair of G2's Longs perfect fit for harsher weather, but could do with a slightly lighter pair as I run quite hot.  Feeling I've exhausted google but perhaps I'm not looking in the right place!  Thanks, M

Damo 14 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/Mens-Guide-Pro-Pants/12951063

I have several pairs of these and really like them. If you time it right, they regularly have them on sale at 30-40% off.

olddirtydoggy 15 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

Montane have some long leg sizes up on their site if you buy direct. Depends if you like Montane.

Toerag 15 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

I have a nice little card which came with an item of mammut clothing which you might find useful:-

Euro size      waist       inside leg

50             34             33

52            35              33

106(104)   35             36

110(108)     37          36

They don't appear to do a 35/34 or 36/34. I've a pair of size 50 mammut schoeller trousers and they're long for the quoted inside leg.

Maybe find a Dutch outdoor retailer as Dutch people are generally tall?  do you actually need the 34" inside leg if you wear boots?

benp1 15 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

Haglofs have a very good selection of long length trousers, or pants as they call them

I'm a 32w 34l and their stuff is a good fit (I have 4 pairs...!)

OP mjt 30 May 2018

Thanks Guys, ended up with some Long Mission 'pants' that I found by following some of the links here.  Finding out most of my stuff is becoming Mountain Equipment..... mostly out of availability and sizing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...