Shoulder physio in West London ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Postmanpat 03 May 2018

Can anyone recommend a good physio in West London, preferably with lots of experience on shoulders? I damaged my shoulder (diagnosed just as a rotator cuff "strain") in a skiing fall six week ago.

Several trips to a physio, a dry needle session, lots of stretching and band exercises later it doesn't seem to be much improved so I am thinking I need some different treatment.

Also, I am thinking that when the shoulder is OK I might try a personal training programme for stretching and body posture specific to climbing. Any thoughts good PTs in London for this?

Pete Dangerous 03 May 2018
In reply to Postmanpat:

I always use Cristiano Costa. He used to operate around West London but haven't seen him for a while as I moved.

JamesO!? 03 May 2018
In reply to Postmanpat:

Another shout for Cristiano. Really knows his stuff, and has worked on just about every climber at the Westway at some point...

OP Postmanpat 03 May 2018
In reply to JamesO!?:

Thanks. IT seems he has left Westway. Have you (or anybody) got recent contact details?

In reply to Postmanpat:

I've messaged him. I'll let you know if he gets back to me

nufkin 03 May 2018
In reply to Pete Dangerous:

I seem to remember that he works from Soho now - 'Soho climbing physio' or similar might find him in Google

> I've messaged him. I'll let you know if he gets back to me

Brilliant, thx

In reply to Postmanpat:

I’ve sent you a private message with the details. Let me know if you don’t get them 

Received. Many thanks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...