Poor quality with northface jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
craigacronin 15 Mar 2018

We recently purchased a couple of northface jackets thinking we would get quality but one of them didn't even last six weeks. 

Customer services gave crap options and I have now decided to just get a replica.  I will never give them my money again after the experience we have had and will buy berghaus instead.

Dark-Cloud 15 Mar 2018
In reply to craigacronin:

hmmm, registered today, first post is bashing a brand, suggesting replacing with a replica, OK, i will bite.

Never had an issue, where did you buy them from ? What model were they ? What do you mean get a replica ?

Post edited at 13:29
 alx 15 Mar 2018

Like Richlan, you set off my llort sensors.

Are you sure your jackets were legit? Did you them from an online shop at a really good price? Describe what you feel is reasonable use.

Max Hangs 15 Mar 2018

Do Berghaus pay your wages?

asteclaru 15 Mar 2018
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

> What do you mean get a replica ?

He's clearly a chav gangbanger wannabe that thinks TNF is cool

aln 15 Mar 2018
In reply to alx:

> you set off my llort sensors.>

Mine too https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Llort

rocksol 15 Mar 2018
In reply to asteclaru:

Bit harsh.

I,ve just had quality issues with a very expensive Arcteryx jacket that I will be following up

Also from your profile some people might think you,re a wannabe mountaineer, so cut a bit of slack!

alx 15 Mar 2018
In reply to aln:

Precisely, I had immediately thought the OP was art, since it served no purpose.

asteclaru 15 Mar 2018
In reply to rocksol:

I don't consider myself a mountaineer, so what's your point?

I can't think of any reason as to why anyone would want a fake TNF jacket, other than the one I've already stated

more than likely the OP is just a troll though (and in case it wasn't clear already, my tongue was firmly in cheek when I made that comment)

Post edited at 18:13
 rocksol 15 Mar 2018
In reply to asteclaru:

Reel your neck in So was mine

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...