Your best personally published Youtube?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 08 Mar 2018

Most of us have probably put stuff up on YouTube.  And if you are like me, then practically nobody gives your channel any love.

What would you consider to be the best made movie that you have, and which one has had the most views?

I'm betting that they are not the same. 

Post edited at 12:04
 Pete Houghton 08 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

My most views is of this ski descent of the Frigor Couloir, tucked away somewhere along the Grands Montets ridge, which we think was the third known descent on skis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVG3ApK_3AA&t=10s

But I've always liked this remarkably unseen documentary of an attempt on a traverse of the Domes du Miage on skis, which despite having to bail about 150m below the first summit, was a bloody enjoyable outing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnW69R0x50&

Blue Straggler 08 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

My best is not on YouTube, it's just up as an mp4 on my own website, with no front-end - just a direct link. 
So I have no idea about views etc. 

I have stuff on YouTube but none of it is meant to be good, it's just little records of escapades

OP The Lemming 08 Mar 2018
In reply to Pete Houghton:

They are most impressive. You went all the way by helicopter to find a patch of yellow snow to film from?

gravy 08 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

"Most of us have probably put stuff up on YouTube" -- I doubt it.

overdrawnboy 08 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

> What would you consider to be the best made movie that you have, and which one has had the most views?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBqYqfxDtlw&

Sold to various tv stations across the world and raised enough for a family holiday.

Pete Houghton 08 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

No no, we had to bring our own yellow snow. And they wouldn't let us bring it on the helicopter, so we had to carry it up there instead.

OP The Lemming 08 Mar 2018
In reply to Pete Houghton:

Next thing is you'll be telling me that you extracted the urine.

Scary movie though.

Wee Davie 08 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

I've not put any complete movies up on youtube (it's Vimeo I use for that) but the most viewed one I've added (1k views so far) is this. It's me doing a DWS FA in Bermuda-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhydAHTQZzk&t=12s

aln 08 Mar 2018
In reply to Blue Straggler:

The Odd Couple  

Blue Straggler 09 Mar 2018
In reply to aln:

> The Odd Couple  

You have lost me. I do have tense hair thought 

aln 10 Mar 2018
In reply to Blue Straggler:

And I bet you know the difference between spaghetti and linguine. Does The Lemming? 

alan moore 10 Mar 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA05io9n1pQ&

300 views over 7 years! Limekilns in the Springtime; a season of after-work visits to my local crag. I used the Clash on the soundtrack so it got removed along with the birdsong, the wind in the trees and the tannoy from the naval docks.

It's a bit slow, many viewers may have fallen asleep before the end...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...